The below information on Counter Terrorism awareness and training has been sent to KIPPA by the metropolitan police. We recommend our members take a look at it as a reminder to not be complacent.
With the various stages of the easing of lockdown restrictions scheduled over the next few months, some of you will be preparing to re-open in one way or another.
It is also the beginning of a new financial year and this brings further opportunity to invest in your own people and security.
Examples of subjects we can assist your new or current staff are:
1. Introduction to Terrorism
2. Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
3. How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
4. How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
5. What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
6. How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
7. Summary and Supporting Materials
These are all covered in ACT Awareness E-learning but also ACT and SCaN presentations/inputs we deliver.
Please see the CT Awareness attachments which provide further information on all CT Products available. Please note these are free, can be tailored to a specific part of your business or organisation and include online delivery or when restrictions allow in person with varying audience sizes.
I would highly recommend the popular PSO Shield App which gives you access to a host of useful information.