Crime Prevention Is Our Number One Priority
At KIPPA BID our number one priority is and always will be crime prevention. We aim to keep Kimpton safe for our members and over 40% of our budget is spent on Crime Prevention. This includes paying for night patrols as well as maintaining and expanding CCTV coverage of the park. We also work closely with the local police, for more information on this you can see our page on crime prevention or read the latest updates on park security.
Kimpton Continues To Improve And Expand
We also aim to improve the general infrastructure to help improve traffic flow and general efficiency of the park. We achieve this by working with local authorities to green light projects which are funded through the BID Levy.
Membership on Kimpton
When you join us on Kimpton you automatically become a member of “KIPPA BID LTD” and enjoy the benefits. The BID Levy is based on your business rates, invoiced by the LB Sutton annually from the 1st April. For more information visit our page about the BID Levy or you can see the defined BID Area.
If members wish to get more involved you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas or concerns. You can also come to the next board meeting, see the sidebar for details. Likewise any members intrusted in the next batch of training courses email us to let us know or visit our training courses page to see when the next courses are scheduled to take place.
See Our Latest News
- Training Courses Scheduled for NovemberThe next set of training courses are scheduled to take place this November and are […]
- Rule Changes From The 17th MayWith the rule changes on the 17th of May let’s continue to be careful and […]
- Collingwood Road Weight RestrictionAs a reminder to our members Collingwood road off the A217 opposite McDonald’s has a […]
- Counter Terrorism After Lockdown EasingThe below information on Counter Terrorism awareness and training has been sent to KIPPA by […]
- Sutton (Surrey) Litter PickersWe met with the Sutton Litter Pickers when they came to KIPPA. The Sutton Litter […]
- BID Levy Due 1st April 2021As a reminder to ours member the BID Levy is dur 1st April 2021, you […]